Shea Moisture â€“ Whatâ€™s Right For Your Hair Type?
Shea Moisture has a wonderful line of natural hair products You may get stressed out trying to figure out which Shea Moisture product best suits your hair type because their are so many products to choose from Well this post should help you figure out what products suit you well I will break down each product Shea Moisture carries and let you know what its used for, and I also came across a chart to also help you choose which product suits your hair type So continue readingâ€¦
- Yucca & Baobab Thickening Shampoo â€“ A sulfate-free shampoo cleanses, strengthens and thickens strands for fuller, healthier hair Prevents breakage
- Yucca & Baobab Volumizing Conditioner â€“ A nutrient-rich conditioner detangles, strengthens and adds volume without weighing hair down
- Yucca & Baobab Thickening Growth Milk â€“ A nutrient-rich styling cream adds volume, strengthens and thickens strands for full-bodied, healthy hair
- Yucca & Baobab Thickening Moisture Mist â€“ A nutrient-rich moisture mist thickens strands and increases volume for full-bodied, healthy hair
- Yucca & Baobab Anti-Breakage Masque â€“ An all-natural, intense treatment penetrates deeply to moisturize and strengthen hair Prevents breakage
- African Black Soap Deep Cleansing Shampoo â€“ A sulfate-free shampoo cleanses, moisturizes and soothes dry, itchy scalp Removes product build-up
- African Black Soap Balancing Conditioner â€“ A balancing conditioner detangles and relieves scalp irritation Removes build-up Enhances shine and volumeAdd shine, while repairing dull, lifeless strands with the Reconstructive Elixir.
- African Black Soap Purification Masque â€“ An intensive treatment conditions hair and soothes dry, itchy scalp Removes product build-up
- African Black Soap Dandruff & Dry Scalp Elixir â€“ An all-natural hair treatment reduces itching and flaking, while soothing and balancing the scalp
If youâ€™re unsure of which products match your hair type then you can follow this chart to help you: